Free electronic transcript solution includes digital signatures
RB-PDF transcripts are PDF versions of your reporters’ ASCII transcripts that you can create automatically in RB9. You can customize RB-PDFs to meet your clients’ requirements, create condensed transcripts, and add linked exhibits and digital signatures.
Why choose RB-PDF transcripts over other electronic transcripts?
- PDF is a universal format. No problems with proprietary formats that firewalls and email programs reject.
- RB-PDF is easy to use: Format and produce interactive transcripts within RB8 with a single click.
- PDF retains the appearance of the original document. It won’t reformat your pages or change your page and line breaks.
- The RB-PDF Transcript Creator is included free in RB8.
- PDFs can be viewed on any computer with the free Adobe Reader.
- RB-PDF transcripts automatically include job and case information from your RB8 database.
- PDF is a preferred format for the courts, and many law firms now use it for their own documents.
- RB-PDF transcripts can be signed with free digital IDs. Neither you nor your reporters have to pay for IDs.
- RB-PDF transcripts include extensive customization options, from margins and borders to cover pages and errata pages, and everything in-between.
- Exhibits can be automatically hyperlinked to RB-PDF transcripts.
Need more convincing?